ZNS will pack every piece of jewellery securely by professionals with the most suitable packing materials and methods to protect the jewellery from being damaged at our best effort. We will select the appropriate jewellery box and packing for different items under various circumstances. Each piece of jewellery ordered will be accompanied with a flat shopping bag that will be put separately in the parcel. A complimentary greeting card will also be sent in the package.
Hong Kong Local Delivery Service
The website directly sends the item to the delivery address provided by the payer when the payment order is processed. Delivery is mainly made through registration service provided by delivery companies we assigned at times. The delivery service may not be available or could be delayed at restricted areas, hotels and mailboxes.
Self Collection at Store
When filling in order form, simply select "Pick up" under Delivery method. Payer has to collect the item himself/herself and must bring along order confirmation email and present proof of identity, the credit card/debit card used for payment for verification.
To protect your right, if you select self-collection and require someone else to pick up the item for you, the authorized representative of the recipient shall prepare the following documents upon collection:
(1) Authorization letter (please make an application from us by email prior to the collection. We will send it to you by email within one working day);
(2) Copy of proof of identity of recipient that bearing his/her photo; or copy of the credit card or debit card for payment;
(3) Order confirmation email;
(4) Proof of identity of authorized representative
If any one of the necessary documents mentioned above is failed to be provided, we are entitled to reject the collection by the authorized representative on behalf of the recipient.
Meticulous Packaging and Delivery
We provide sealed packaging to ensure no third party will come into contact with the item. We or the delivery companies on our behalf may request recipient to present his/her proof of identity (identity card, Home Visit Permit, passport or driving licence, etc.) for registration, ensuring the item is delivered duly to the recipient with a view to protecting our customers. All the personal particulars of the recipients are all safely kept by the company and are used for the purpose of verifying recipients only.
Handling of Product and Time of Delivery
Once the payment is made, ZNS will conduct payment confirmation and delivery arrangement within two working days.
For self collection at store in Hong Kong, customer normally receives an email of the notice of delivery within 2 to 4 working days. For local delivery, we normally arrange delivery by our delivery companies within 3 to 5 working days. The actual time of delivery is subject to the delivery schedule of delivery companies.
There will be adjustment to the handling time of payment confirmation and arrangement of delivery due to individual payment made and the use of online voucher.
Delivery Service in the Mainland
For delivery to Mainland, please contact us by clicking the chat button at the bottom.
Overseas Delivery Service
1. We provide delivery service to overseas:
- The charge is on the basis of single order. For each order, only 4 products can be added.
- We dispatch the goods in 3-5 working days after we received your order.
- Each order of the Goods will be insured (subject to the terms of the insurance policy) during the time while it is in transit until it is delivered to the designated delivery address.
- The actual time of delivery is subject to the delivery schedule of FedEx, our official courier.
2. Please note that before ordering, you have the responsibility to determine that the Goods can be lawfully and legally imported to the destination country/region.
3. The Prices are exclusive of any and all applicable Taxes and Duties. You are responsible for the payment of any and all Taxes payable on the purchase, import and customs clearance of the Goods when the Goods arrive at your destination country/region. You are advised to contact your local customs authority for details and procedures of payment of such Taxes.
As we’re unable to deliver to certain areas, we suggest that you select a different shipping destination or contact our Customer Service team to help you find an alternative purchase.
Please call us for immediate answers to questions regarding orders and shipping.
+852 2524 2833
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on whatsapp.